Dell Technologies Partnership
Partnered For Success
As a Titanium Partner, Converge Technology Solutions Toronto has expert knowledge of Dell’s suite of Technologies solutions and how these offerings can be integrated, customized, and realized to improve business operations. As a member of the Converge Portfolio of Companies with over a decade of partnership, Converge Toronto has a relationship with Dell Technologies at every level. From sales to operations to services, our team has the connections and experience to provide the very best Dell solution and implement them expertly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Our Dell Capabilities
Converge’s Dell capabilities around services span the gamut of basic through to the most advanced configurations that suit your solution needs. Converge will leverage our broad architectural skills, across many technical practices, to ensure the Dell solution we help you with is doing everything your business requires.
A sampling of our service capabilities include:
- Server configuration and imaging before shipment to our client’s location.
- Server installations at our client’s location, with onsite configuration as needed.
- Power and network feed scoping and installation as per client requirements – rack power as needed as well as patch-panels.
- Network architecture and design, implementation, and configuration from standard industry designs to advanced SDN rollouts.
- Storage design, configuration, and implementation for our clients’ needs. All protocols for block and file rollout based on requirements ranging from entry-level to the latest PowerStore and Unity solutions. This includes storage network design to ensure applications have proper access to the data needed.
- Dell End User Laptop and Desktop along with imaging services.
- “Converged” infrastructure design, deploy, and configuration around Dell’s suite of VxRail and VxBlock product sets.
- As businesses embrace the cloud, we can leverage our Dell infrastructure skills to leverage the hyper-scalar of your needs and ensure your Dell technology is being utilized in a proper hybrid manner.
- Hyper-converged design and rollout to satisfy our clients’ needs from just basic hypervisor installations to more complex VDI rollouts leveraging this technology. This includes dedicated HCI hardware/software such as PowerFlex or leveraging the latest VSAN technology.
- Data backup solution design and implementation around Dell’s latest product suite from PowerVault through to DataDomain, Avamar, and converged backup solutions around IDPA.
- Converge has dedicated implementation services with Dell around Advanced AI from initial assessments to see what you do to analyzing and helping improve your current AI environment. Converge can look at your business needs and data warehouse and help you leverage the power of AI to unlock ROI and greater revenue on what you already have.
- SDDC designs and implementations leveraging the latest tools from Dell and VMware to ensure seamless on-prem and cloud locations with easy management of your applications and infrastructure.
Our Favourites From Dell Technologies
As the foundation for Dell Technologies Cloud, VxRail is the first hyperconverged system fully integrated with VMware Cloud Foundation delivering one, complete, automated platform. VxRail, features next-generation technology to future proof infrastructure and enable deep integration across the VMware ecosystem.
- Unlock Innovation – VxRail enables rapid adoption of new technologies.
- Evolve Predictably – Upgrade with minimal business disruption.
- Customized Solution – Fully integrated, pre-configured and pre-tested.
- Free up IT resources – with automated full stack end-to-end lifecycle management.
- Empower Choice – VxRail arrives on-site pre-configured and pre-tested by Dell EMC.
Dell EMC VxBlock System integrates robust Dell EMC storage and data protection into a turnkey converged system supporting high-value, mission-critical workloads—from the core data center to the cloud. It quickly modernizes and simplifies IT infrastructure to deliver cloud operations faster, consolidate and protect your high-value workloads, and simplify life cycle management.
- Perpetual Architecture – Able to support next-generation technologies to address extreme performance and scalability requirements.
- Unprecedented Choice – Mix, share and adapt market-leading storage, data protection and compute resources for all workloads to maximize performance and utilization.
- Simplified Lifecycle Management – turnkey infrastructure that is created, managed, supported, and sustained as one.
- Simplified Daily Operations – with converged management and automation.
Dell PowerVault Storage (ME4 Series)
Consolidate your storage with the new PowerVault ME4 Series storage for entry-level SAN and DAS workloads. The ME4 Series provides simplified, all-inclusive software licensing and reduces drive rebuild times. The ME4 Series is ideal for accelerated HPC performance, Exchange, backup, VDI, and many more applications.
- ADAPT (Distributed RAID) – Improved data protection for faster drive rebuild times.
- Thin Provisioning – Allocate and consume storage capacity as needed in disk pools.
- Snapshots & Replication – Replicate and easily recover data with point-in-time copies.
- Volume Copy – Seamless volume relocation and disk-based backup and recovery.
- SSD Read Cache – Increase execution speed by caching previously read data.
- 3-Level Auto-tiering – Optimizes data performance with less expense.
- Integration – ME4 arrays with VMware vSphere, vCenter SRM and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Dell PowerEdge Servers
Dell PowerEdge Servers are future-ready technology offering the highest performance, value, and a range of options for a diverse set of workloads. Flexible designs optimize applications for small-business offices to enterprise hyper-scale environments. As applications and workplaces become more complex, it becomes more important than ever for businesses to have end-to-end solutions that work together seamlessly.
- Specialty & Industrial-Grade Servers – Purpose-built for complex, harsh, and compute-intensive workloads at the network edge.
- Highly Scalable Business Architecture – Maximize performance across the broadest range of applications
- Integrated Security – Protect your customers and your business with a deep layer of defense built into every server’s hardware and firmware.
- Modular Infrastructure – Easily tailor, deploy and manage your infrastructure while lowering operating costs.