This event has passed, however please contact Annie Wallace if you are interested in learning more: [email protected]
Many small to large organizations rely on error-prone spreadsheets and manual processes for their business planning needs. Businesses need to evolve their planning and analysis strategies to include extended planning and analytics (xP&A). This means creating a single source of truth to streamline planning, manage performance and build alignment across the enterprise.
IBM Analytics and Performance Management software, as implemented by Converge, can enable your organization to rapidly and confidently make intelligent decisions that drive improved business results.
We’ll help you understand how to:
• Rapidly adjust plans and resource allocations
• Easily adjust day to day operations to meet/exceed targets and rapidly respond to change
• Provide understanding of profitability by line of business
• Define and control cost drivers impacting your budget
• Automatically allocate shared cost center expenses to business lines, accounts and products
• Streamline budgeting and forecasting processes including sandboxing what if scenarios
• Executive budget approval workflow based on company organizational structure
• Infuse artificial intelligence and predictive capabilities into your forecasts
• Consolidate financial data across entities and currencies into a single version of truth
• Ensure integrity of data with added security and auditing features