Accelerate Cloud Migrations with
VMware Cloud on AWS
Hybrid Cloud Migration
IT organizations today are accelerating their use of public and hybrid cloud as a result of demands from their business to support company initiatives. Retailers are looking to drive unique customer experiences with augmented or virtual reality, manufacturers are looking for better ways to scale capacity to meet production demands, and many organizations are simply looking to reduce cost & resources associated with managing physical infrastructure in order to focus on delivering applications that run the business and drive profitability.
Converge Technology Solutions accelerates organizations’ cloud migrations by leveraging VMware Cloud on AWS, a jointly engineered hybrid cloud by VMware and AWS. Our unique services for building hybrid clouds, along with our rich heritage in data center solutions and AWS cloud native skills, allow Converge to enable a “migrate-to-modernize” strategy for our clients.
With Converge’s strong capabilities in application modernization and experience helping customers achieve cloud-first directives, our clients take advantage of the TCO savings gained by leveraging VMware Cloud on AWS to help fund their modernization initiatives that power strategic company initiatives.
Interested in a Free VMware Cloud on AWS Migration Assessment?
Pilot VMware Cloud on AWS and receive a Migration Assessment for free!
Working With Converge
Successful migration to the cloud begins with the organization. Converge quickly identifies key components and roles associated with cloud adoption, allowing the customer to build the foundation of their Cloud Center of Excellence team.
The client’s CCOE team works with Converge to de-risk their AWS migration strategy. Our cloud migration process takes a comprehensive approach to ensure people and processes can change as smoothly as the technology.
Hybrid Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Perform Assessment including key stakeholders and engineering teams
- Conduct Hybrid Cloud Gap Analysis
- Create Data Center Discovery Report
- Deliver Cloud Economics Total Cost of Ownership Report
- Review AWS Services Integration Opportunities
Hybrid Cloud Integration Services
- Perform Pre-migration right sizing
- Create Cloud Landing Zone and identify migration waves
- Deploy VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension and migration tools
- Establish Cloud Data Protection and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Integrate common AWS services, Direct Connect, S3, ELB, Route53, FSx
- Conduct Hybrid Cloud Operations Workshop
Converge Migration Services
- Assisted VM Migration: focuses on a subset of candidate workloads, defining the migration approach, and knowledge transfer
- Managed VM Migration: white glove, fully assisted workload migration from start to end• Modernized VM Migration: mixture of VM migrations with targeted transformation to AWS native services
- Construction of a Migration Onramp to provide the necessary network connectivity, hybrid cloud extension, and landing zone.
Converge Managed Services
- Launch Converge VMware Cloud on AWS Managed Services for ongoing day-2 Operational Support
- Establish AWS Team Support to de-risk Cloud Native adoption
- Implement fully managed Data Protection Services
- Initiate training and resource plans
- Organize cost optimization process and financial governance controls
VMware Cloud on AWS ROI Benefits
Modeling of 4 Customers using Forrester’s TEI Framework*
Avoided application re-architecture: 32% of total benefits
Reduced labor hours for operations: 14% of total benefits
Reduction in data center operating costs: 17% of total benefits
Software and hardware savings: 37% of total benefits
Resources and Content
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you!