- Having experienced tremendous growth over recent years due to the new demands of unstructured data (videos, images, etc.) repositories, one of the largest counties in a southern state was faced with managing the lifecycle of IT technology that was put in place years ago. A heavy burden was being placed on their existing systems due to complexity, cost, and security risks.
- Legacy backup systems were running critically low on capacity and their backup window kept increasing due to large requests from the multiple agencies to which they provide managed services.
- The organization had multiple disparate systems (Veeam, Veritas, and EMC Data Domain) to manage, and was looking for a single Data Protection Solution to consolidate their virtualized and AIX/Oracle environments.
- Converge presented a Rubrik solution that utilizes a hyper-converged system to address Data Protection and Security needs with a native immunity to ransomware. This is the most simplistic yet effective automated backup and recovery solution.
- Rubrik also expanded into their Disaster Recovery program and continues to be a major player in the client’s Private Cloud journey.
- Converge and Rubrik provided significant ROI/TCO with a significant cost savings over a six-year period.
- By utilizing a strong partnership with Rubrik, we were able to achieve positive results with the initial Proof of Concept. We then sized, scoped, and delivered a Total Enterprise Backup and Recovery Solution.