- A medical device company was looking for a strategic partner with expertise in DevSecOps.
- Client needed strong compliance on an application they were developing in AWS.
- Compliance requirements created labor intensive manual reporting, taking up valuable time and resources from their team.
- Lacked the ability to automate security and compliance in their AWS environment.
- CloudGuard Dome9 provides Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) for public cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS, and Kubernetes). It allows organizations to automate governance across multi-cloud assets and services, including visualization and assessment of security posture, misconfiguration detection, and enforcement of security best practices & compliance frameworks.
- For the client’s purposes, CloudGuard provides CSPM for AWS.
- Through a POC, Converge demonstrated our ability to save them hours (if not weeks) through automating our compliance reports instead of doing them manually.
- The ability to automate over 30 accounts to start was more cost-effective than the number of FTE required to do the same continuous reporting.