- Alex Lee, a private holding company with primary operations of food distributing and retailing, was growing at a fast pace, increasing focus on the use of analytics to drive decision making
- CIO launched an initiative to develop an Analytics Strategy and Roadmap enabling business units and the IT department to provide greater support for the use of analytics
- Provided business consultative services using a collaborative approach to account for requirements from all aspects of the business
- Worked with stakeholders and team members to identify primary analytics use-cases prioritized based on business value and ROI
- Complete strategic project plan enables Alex Lee to implement and deploy an analytics infrastructure to improve business value, including: use-cases, goals, quantified metrics, architecture & source system integration, data governance, deployment plan, and training approach
- Roadmap includes historical reporting with dashboards, as well as predictive analytics for cognitive insight
Want to learn more?
Speak with one of our expert consultants today